Wednesday, July 1, 2015

[Outfit Post #s 2 & 3] 90s Faerie & Burgundy and Purple

Two outfits in one post this morning!

#1 - 90s Faerie
 

I had to post a few snaps of this outfit from a couple of days ago that I just loved - friends were watching Buffy and I was clearly in a 90s outfit kind of mood... with a fae twist, of course :).



#2 - Burgundy and Purple


For this one I was spurred on by the already thriving (!) discussion on the Daily Fae-shion group and how so many of us love the colors burgundy and purple - including me!! Purple dress with glittery flowers from Sweden, burgundy/black ombre sweater from Hot Topic (#noshame), beloved "La Belle Dame Sans Merci" Parrish Relics necklace, and a flower in my hair for extra enchantment ;).




  Feeling so inspired!

1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed because of this blog. Its an insightful topic. It help me quite definitely to resolve some problems. Its opportunity are very fantastic and working style so speedy.boutique enfants

    ReplyDelete