Wednesday, July 1, 2015

[Outfit Post #s 2 & 3] 90s Faerie & Burgundy and Purple

Two outfits in one post this morning!

#1 - 90s Faerie
 

I had to post a few snaps of this outfit from a couple of days ago that I just loved - friends were watching Buffy and I was clearly in a 90s outfit kind of mood... with a fae twist, of course :).



#2 - Burgundy and Purple


For this one I was spurred on by the already thriving (!) discussion on the Daily Fae-shion group and how so many of us love the colors burgundy and purple - including me!! Purple dress with glittery flowers from Sweden, burgundy/black ombre sweater from Hot Topic (#noshame), beloved "La Belle Dame Sans Merci" Parrish Relics necklace, and a flower in my hair for extra enchantment ;).




  Feeling so inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment