Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Outfit #6: Modern Witch

This was an outfit I wore to my "Witchcraft in Comparative Perspectives" class... which, yes, is as awesome as it sounds :P.

Outfit #6: Modern Witch



I absolutely love Waterhouse's artwork and "The Magic Circle", shown here, is one of my favorite pieces of his.



I love how versatile this dress is! You can dress it up or down so easily. Velvet blazers are pretty much my favorite things in the world and the moonstone necklace is also one of my all time favorites.



The moonstone ring was a gift from one of my very best friends and the other ring says "witch faerie" on it, a bit of an inside joke from my folklore department but one I feel expresses me pretty well really :P.



Lovely moonstone earrings and black earrings I wear with everything.



You can really see the necklaces here! The other necklace is literally called, no joke, the "witch fairy" necklace. My mom got it for me for Christmas and left it in the bag it came in so that I could see the title and flip out :P. She's riding a broom made out of a tree branch! I love how red my hair looks in this picture... when the light hits it just right it's awesome :P.

So yes, after this I went off to discuss witchcraft in the early modern period - I believe I was dressed quite appropriately!

1 comment:

  1. Good information about the blog. Beautiful Floral Moonstone earrings which displays the art of stone carvings at its finest. Beautifully carved grey moonstone flowers and Orange Moonstone briollite used with 925 sterling silver in this pair of stunning earrings.

    ReplyDelete