Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Etsy Treasury: The Folklore of the Forest

Today, I made my first Etsy treasury, The Folklore of the Forest! The inspiration behind the collection is what I imagine to be some of the stories included in the folklore of the forest and I tried to pick pieces that you can't help but make up wonderful stories around :). Here's what I came up with -



I couldn't get my monitor to show the entire thing so be sure to click on the image to see everything :). There are a lot of my very favorite etsy sellers included so please do check out their stores as well!

I made this for the weekly contest they're currently running at the wonderful Folk Reveries blog. You must use an item from the last week's winner and they encourage you to use less well known sellers, both of which are lovely ideas.

I really like making treasuries! The only problem is that now I want everything I listed :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment